Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Got the feeling to write

Basically there are nothing special about it. But my brain are too active since I had a heavy supper before this and sort something out in my brain when walking from my house located a Tanjong Bungah to Greenland in a rough of 11km.
"I am nobody to many, but I does little things to people that I didn't expect in return. I didn't do it big for fame. Don't remember it for the sake of remembering. It just helps in the growth of learning in you" quote from one of my status hours ago.
I have seen many, but many can't do it. It was in me since I was born I think. A gift from GOD. I came to realize it when I was kind of into the leadership of Boys' Brigade since Form 2 to 3. I can't stop helping people to grow in their leadership and I don't ask for a reward. An act of keeping away from acknowledgment.
But many do thanks me for what I have done. But this was the good part of it. For the other way, many will denied your existence. Feeling of left out, friendship were broken and too, get scolded for the good became evil. This really discourage me to continue because it is hard. Had the feeling to stop doing it, but I really can't stop not doing it.
After days, weeks and even years passes, I finally understand the little secret of it. Based on the bible and even the sharing from Pastor. It was awesome things to be done.

"Walking actually is nothing but the time for me to relax and to think. Learning from the environment and the act of human being on the road", quoted from my status too.
Many people in this world would say "How could if I can read his/her mind!". If really oneself could read, then the world won't be so mysterious. For GOD has created men as HIS own image and each men are different from each other. Only GOD can read your mind as HE has already know everything before oneself does it.
Why must we read peoples mind? We only can understand them with our own specific ways and guessing the next move of others.
For everyone is a daily psychology quoted from The Psychology of Human Being Second Edition. We do can understand each and everyone mind frequency with our understand and observation. It is just like an experiments. Try and error can be used in this method.
But in psychology field, it can said to be the hardest and widest field as to study about human, because each individual posses a totally different behavior and style.
I have wonder why of many things! As such that, why would a women whom doesn't like the smoke of smokes love a guy whom smoke? Was it for the sake of love, they would die for him? *I have seen many of this kind of girls*.

Let's see, apart from studying the complicated human being, the environment around us do tell us about the human living around it. How does the plant looks like? The cleanliness? The type of plants planted! For everything, everywhere does tells.
The house of a family or oneself stays! What are home to you? It do tells how you manage your life, characteristics and your status based on its security, design of floor chart, location. For I have seen one house which located at the hillside, but with a good security of CCTV. But do have lots of blind spots and a easy break in as the structure of the wall is rough with a slope.

Human background, mindset, religion does affect how they behave, speak and understand. Purpose of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment