Monday, January 4, 2010

My Simple Life

My words are not to impress people, but as to exchange for knowledge.
My existence as part of this world is not to help the world spin.
But to help others around to me grow as I grow.
Knowledge is something that should be shared and not being kept to yourself.
As it has being shared, it did good to others.
It has been part of me and it was good.

Who I am today is because of Boys' Brigade.
Having wonderful experience with all my friends which do create lots of trouble.
Having them help in the growth of my mental and too, physically.

Just to look into my past, really do change a lot.
But also I finally realize something that in the past what my mother have done for me.
Seed been planted in me and I am now the little harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment