Sunday, January 3, 2010

A new year, 2010

It has been great for a new start of a new year. This year I had so much fun with the Ignite youth. And some special events that happen. A memorial one.
The Watchnite service was simply awesome as it was something that fill with joy to start a new year. My first roadblock was after that on the 1st of January 2010. What a joy I had in the roadblock to see them working overtime and had a chat with one of them.
2nd of January, Ignite Youth had a trip to Pantai Kerachut was awesome. Had the first jellyfish sting. I was so happy about it and thanks for all whom care for me ^^. I search the web about the symptom that may occur, but of all I had none. But was so happy to get the first sting which I had long for. Insane guy @.@V
Today was the 3rd of January. Sunday service!! The message really do stay with me. What thee say, stay with you. *We posses what we confess! - Pr Marcus* -JLCM
Hope all will be great as for tomorrow will be starting my college. Going there before 0900hours for briefing.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogworld :P

    Hehe, GENKI GANBATTEH!

    ReplyDelete